(Career based consortia Biofertilizer, all plant nutrition)
Proportion to use:
Use 50 kg to 100kg in 1 Acre land, depending on the crop (and requirement)
- Contains Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium bacteria, that targets the unavailable phosphorus and potassium in the soil, making it available.
- Supplies nitrogen to plants by stabilizing nitrogen from the air.
- Rapidly builds new cells in plants that facilitates cell division.
- It activates the N.P.K. present in the soil, which increases the level of amino acids, and helps in protein formation.
- Increases the crop’s growth, health, fruit size, and weight, leading to hefty production growth by 15 to 20 per cent.
- No need to use any other fertilizer.