PHOSPHATE SOLUBILIZING BACTERIA
(Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria)
Proportion to use:
Use 50-100 kg in 1 Acre land, depending on the crop (and requirement)
- Contains phosphate stabilization bacteria that targets the unavailable phosphate in the soil, making it available.
- Rapidly builds new cells in plants that facilitates cell division.
- It activates phosphate, which increases the level of amino acids and helps in protein formation.
- Increases the crop’s growth, health, fruit size, and weight, leading to hefty production growth by 15 to 20 per cent.
- No need to use any other fertilizer.